CONJUNTOS

Assuntos matemáticos relacionados ao ensino superior.

Moderadores: Paulo Testoni, Elcioschin

CONJUNTOS

Mensagempor rss999999999 » Quinta Dez 29, 2016 10:05 pm

1) FALSO OU VERDADEIRO:

Fiquei com algumas dúvidas nesse exercício, minhas respostas estão certas?

a) {a,a,b,c} = {a,b,c} >VERDADE
b) {a} = {a,{a}} > FALSO
c) {a} € {a,{a}} > VERDADE
d) {a} C {a,{a}} > VERDADE
e) {{a}} C {a,{a}} > VERDADE
f) {a,b} C {a,{a,b}} > FALSO
rss999999999

Make Fast Cash Online

Mensagempor Ashelypek » Sexta Fev 24, 2017 6:28 pm

Hey gang, maybe I am posting it at a wrong place, I just smell that members have alive discussion at this place.
I am looking for someone with an experience of running an AFFILIATE WEBSITES? I made some cash with 999Webdesign.com and ITUNES before but not much. My friend has suggested to purchase a web design at flipper.top (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, direct link - "ESTABLISHED WEBSITES") - I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good MONEY MAKING SITES. Don't you mind share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE WEBSITE and flipper.top sounds reliable. See ya!
Ashelypek

Make Fast Cash Online

Mensagempor Ashelypek » Sexta Fev 24, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi everyone!, greetings, I just smell that people have alive discussion here.
I am looking for someone with an experience of MAKING MONEY with CLICKBANK? I made some cash with 999Webdesign.com and GOOGLE ADSENSE before but not much. My friend has suggested to contact a coupon website at flipper.top (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, direct link - "CHEAP WEBSITES") - I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good MONEY MAKING SITES. please share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE SOFTWARE and flipper.top sounds good. Many thanks!
Ashelypek

Make Fast Cash Online

Mensagempor Ashelypek » Sexta Fev 24, 2017 6:35 pm

Hi everyone!, maybe I am posting it at a wrong place, I just see that members have alive discussion here.
I am looking for someone with an experience of BUILDING MONEY MAKING WEBSITES? I made some cash with 999Webdesign.com and ITUNES before but not much. My friend has suggested to purchase a TURNKEY WEBSITE at flipper.top (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, direct link - "TURNKEY WEBSITES") - I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good MONEY MAKING SITES. please share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE WEBSITE and flipper.top sounds reliable. Many thanks!
Ashelypek

Voltar para Ensino Superior

Quem está ligado

Usuários navegando neste fórum: Nenhum usuário registrado e 1 visitante